Data Science and Engineering Research Institute, founded in 2016, relying on the unique advantages of the Institute of Chengdu University of Information Engineering in software engineering, computer technology, atmospheric sounding science, communications engineering, electronics and information technology, etc., aimed at the international frontier, docking major national needs R & D in the field of technology and big data applications platform.
Data Science and Engineering Research Institute is committed to gather data and create innovative science and engineering research team, training with data science and engineering thinking and analytical skills and innovative talents, and strive to become the leading domestic and international influential scientific and engineering data important research institutions.
Joint Research Center Data Science and Engineering Institute of the China Meteorological Administration meteorological software engineering, information technology support Sichuan and data mining software innovation youth team, Sichuan Province application of information technology to support software engineering technology research center, manufacturing information technology industry Collaborative Innovation Center , the software automatically generates intelligent Sichuan Provincial Key laboratory services work closely, including the following main research directions:
1. Big Data analysis development platform;
2. The field of big data analysis;
3. The software automatically generates;
4. Natural language understanding and semantic analysis;
5. intelligent research information services direction.
Ⅲ, The Main Research Projects
Efficient application technology research
1. Meteorological big data (20,140,719), January 2015 --2018 In December 2009, the National Science and Technology Plan 863 Meteorological industry-specific sub-topics.
2. Information and birth defects and Biological Resources Research platform is built (2014BAI06B01) intervention group key issues, in January 2015 --2018 In December 2009, 863 scientific projects sub-topics.
3. The mass data storage system reliability enhancement Key Technology, Sichuan Provincial Education Department foster scientific and technological achievements of major projects.
4. Fault-tolerant array of high erasure code Model (61,501,064), January 2016 --2018 In December 2009, the National Natural Science Foundation of Youth Fund projects.
5. Virtual Mining Society reciprocal interaction between individuals and their mode of formation and development of virtual communities of influence (15ZA0184), 2015 Nian 1 Month - December 2017, Sichuan Provincial Education Department key projects.
6. Real-time multi-scale meteorological service member Research and Application (2015JY0269), 2015 Nian 1 Month - December 2017, Sichuan Science and Technology Support Program.
7. TCM Clinical Research Recognition weak fine-grained entity supervised learning (61,501,063) based on January 2016 --2018 In December 2009, the National Natural Science Foundation of Youth Fund projects.
8. The extraction of large-scale open-Chinese entity-relationship-oriented industry key technology research (15ZB0177), 2015 Nian 1 Month - December 2016, Sichuan Provincial Department of education project (Provincial Department of Education Research Fund).
9. Information technology support software and data mining Sichuan Province Youth Science and Technology Innovation Team (2014TD0022), 2014 Nian 1 Month - December 2016, Sichuan special projects.
Ⅳ, Director Profile
Data Science and Engineering Institute, Dr. Wang Yaqiang, December 2013, graduated from Computer Science, Sichuan University, received a doctorate in computer science and technology, the main research directions for statistical natural language processing, statistical machine learning, biomedical informatics. So far in 2012, as an international language to learn to count (ACL) member. Longtime Journal of Biomedical Informatics, Journal of Cheminformatics and other SCI-indexed journals reviewers, November 2014 is eligible Journal of Biomedical Informatics reviewers Outstanding Contribution Award, has published research related to more than 20 papers. Wherein the first author of five (three SCI retrieval, within an important international academic field), the total number of papers he cited 38 times (Google Scholar statistics). In recent years, he hosted and participated in the National Natural Science Foundation of Youth Fund 1 (chair) and the surface of the item 2 (participation), Sichuan Province, a special project (participation), Sichuan Provincial Department of education project a (chair).